Thursday, October 23, 2014

Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair


 On Friday the 10th October I went to the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair with my class and I have taken some pictures of products I liked and that inspired me.

My favourite company I saw that day were called Home Front Vintage, which is a company that sells products made from silk escape maps. If you are interested in learning more about Home Front Vintage click on the link below, this will take you to their homepage.

     



Another designer I came across was called Louise Gardiner. She is a British artist and designer who produces unique one off pieces. Louise's beautiful hand embroidered cushions are what caught my eye when I was looking around the Craft Fair. The rich colour's she used and the detail in her products inspired me to start experimenting with colours and textures. If you like any of Louise's products or want to learn more about her click on the link below, this will take you to her homepage.

     




All of the photos I have used from the Great Northern Contemporary Craft Fair have been taken by myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment